Directs the overall accounting activities and develops and administers accounting best practices. In addition, is responsible for financial statement preparation and presentation, compliance with local and federal tax regulations and associated filings, human resource relations activities and oversight of other financial and operational responsibilities as necessary.
- Preparation and presentation of integrated financial forecasts for income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Respond to banking requests for information.
- Monthly bank reconciliations and other financial reporting.
- Daily cash management
- Set up and Service all Leases
- Manage the production of financial statements for both internal and external purposes, with supporting documentation, variance analysis, and reconciliations, such that the accounting records are auditable at any time.
- Daily contact for employee benefits administration.
- Audit Procedures – Internal Controls/PO and Approval Process
- Manage Insurance Policies
- Process Expense Reports
- Process Petty Cash Reimbursements
- AP and AR Management, including coding and entering in RIMAS
- Prepare documentation and support audits and compliance processes
- 3-5 (five) years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Strong people and relationship development skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong follow up and resolution.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus
- Experience with RIMAS Accounting/Recycling Software a big plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Phonebooth and ADP TotalSource a plus